The fee you pay a professional photographer goes into many things over 50+ hours a session. Take the money you pay and divide that into thes
1. 2-3 hours or 1 hour sessions: time for your photos to be taken.
2. 30+ hours of editing
3. 5+ hours of emails back and forth setting up your session,
proofing, ordering prints, booking, preparation a session.
4. 30+ minutes time packaging your CD’s, burning disks, labels, stamps, .
5. 1-2 hours. Ordering your prints,
6. 1 -2+ hours uploading to blog, writing about your session, uploading onto facebook for your friends and family.
7. Insurance- insurance for your session to protect against any damage done in studio.
8. 30-60+ minutes picking out, tearing down, setting up backgrounds, props,
9. hours of constantly week by week teaching ourselves photography, new skills, practicing photography.