I am super excited to now offer Senior Portraits!! What made me excited about this and interested my sweet niece who I still imagine in my head as 4 is now becoming a senior next year and I told her I would fly across the country and take her senior pictures and also my Aunt’s children are becoming seniors as well! This entire year I have been dreaming of taking my niece’s pictures she is so beautiful and it opened up my eyes to want to work with teens. I love kids all ages but the biggest reason I wanted to start working with adults and teens is having the ability to be able to pose them. Children I loved working with but you can’t pose them you too much. Plus I love finding the sparkle and beauty inside people there is something magical in their soul as you take their pictures you talk to each person and you find it as you go along no matter what age. Mainly I wanted something new and challenging.
If you are a teen who is about to become a Senior in 11th grade and would like to become a model for my ad and A rep you need to be able to come to the East Valley for photos. Whoever is selected will receive 10 free images.
3. Saturday or Sunday times your available
4. 3-4 current pictures of you if you have different angles that’s great
Class of 2015 Senior Model & Rep ~ Phoenix Photographer
Now’s the time to get your Senior Portraits done if you are finishing up your Junior Year! I’m offering YOU a chance to be a Leslie Styler Photography Class of 2014 Senior Model & Rep.
How would you like a FREE Deluxe Senior Session, FREE Wallets and the chance to earn CASH? If you’re interested, contact me by June 6th. I’ll be choosing one Senior Rep from each school.
So, What is a Senior Model & Rep?
Each year I will select a few students in the area to become a Model & Rep. One lucky rep per school will receive a FREE 2-hour session ($200 value) in exchange for you telling your classmates about your amazing experience with Leslie Styler Photography.
What You Have To Do?
I will provide you with free custom-designed Senior Rep Cards to hand out to your friends using photos from your session. You’ll also get up to five Facebook images. Look for bulletin boards where you and your friends hang out. Have a Facebook page? Make a photo album and link to my website. The more students you refer to Leslie Styler Photography, the better for YOU!
What’s In It For You?
In addition to the free session, each student who schedules and comes in for a senior portrait session based on your referral earns you $20 cash. Refer five people and you get $100 cash, in your pocket! That’s right! For every five clients you send in, receive $100 cash … UP TO $200! The senior must mention you when scheduling their session for you to earn rewards.
Why would I be doing this?
As a Leslie Styler Photography Senior Model & Rep, you will be required to refer at least two other students by August 31st. With just a little bit of work of posting on Facebook and passing out your Rep cards, this won’t be a problem for you. However, if you don’t refer at least two students, your session fee of $200 will be required. Your session will take place during the month of June.
A Few Other Details.
As a Leslie Styler Photography Senior Model & Rep, you will be required to sign a Model Release and an agreement stating that you will not be a Rep for any other photographer. Also, you will be required to submit a list of ten students from the class of 2014 who you feel would make a good Senior Model & Rep.
Let’s Get This Party Started!
If this sounds good to you, send me an email: email@example.com with your name, phone, email and the name of your school.
- Have parental approval
- Be a POSITIVE influence on your peers – no bullies or mean girls need apply thanks!
- Be ridiculously outgoing & fun with a large network of Facebook friends
- You do NOT have to be the perfect size or look like a model…I am looking for a great PERSONALITY and easy/relaxed in from of the camera!
- Be involved in outside activities at your church, community, school, etc.
- Keep one of your watermarked images as your Facebook profile picture through October 2014
- Pass out Senior Rep Cards to your friends & agree to pay $25 per set to order more if you run out
- Sign an exclusive contract to have only Leslie Styler Photography shoot your Senior Portraits, except as required for yearbook photos
- Allow your images to be featured on Leslie Styler Photography promotional materials and blog
- Book & complete your shoot by the end of October 2014
- Be graduating from high school in 2014-2015. We will take no more than 1 senior from each high school so be sure to apply soon!!
What you can earn!
1-2 friends booked— $50 print credit
3-5 friends booked— $150 print credit and a 10” x 20” 3-image wall art collage
6-10 friends booked— $300 print credit and a 11” x 14” canvas wrap
11+ friends booked— $500 print credit and high-resolution digital files of ALL of your session images
I only accept two reps (one guy and one girl) for each high school in Gilbert, Arizona The application deadline is April 13, 2014, and your Senior Model mini session must take place by May 11, 2014. So if you are a fun, out-going, and independent-minded member of the Class of 2015, fill out the form below to apply for this exciting opportunity!